The speakers is bottomless, and the speakers that feels good about yourself is the best sound in the world. The music is endless, and the music I feel like is the best music in the world. The sound has no peak, just like the speakers and auditory effect of the middle seat in the first ten rows of the scene, it is the best sound effect. If the live effects and sounds are 100% recorded, they are decoded and played by the audio system. Finally, the live effect is 100% restored from the speakers. This is the goal pursued by the world’s top recording equipment and playback equipment, especially speakers for the final playback. As a daily consumable, the speaker has a very high probability of failure. So how to maintain the speakers?
⑴ When the speaker is not in use, it is best to cover the speaker with a dry cloth to prevent dust from falling into the gap of the speaker shell.
⑵ Friends who use the computer should pay attention when using the microphone. When we use the microphone and turn on the speaker for voice chat, we must pay attention to prevent the sound of the speaker from entering the microphone to form acoustic feedback. Because this will produce high frequency howling. This kind of high-frequency howling can easily damage or even burn the high-frequency unit of the speaker.
⑶ The speakers should not be left idle for a long time. The speakers need to be used at least several times a month, and each use time is at least one hour. Especially in hot and humid seasons. This allows the components in the box to heat up to drive away moisture when working. At the same time, we can also prevent problems such as static fatigue of materials and leakage of electrolytic capacitors.
⑷Turn the volume knob of the speaker to the lowest level before turning on the speaker, and do not suddenly increase the volume knob during daily use. In this way, we can prevent excessive audio signals from impacting the speaker unit and damaging the speaker.
Speaker cleaning method
1. Dust screen. A safe and effective method is to paste the surface of the dust screen with cellophane tape, and then gently brush it with an old toothbrush. It can effectively stick the dust accumulated on the dust screen.
2. Subwoofer. The woofer diaphragm effect tweeter is tough, but you must be very careful when cleaning it. First, use a small air pump to remove dust, then use a cotton swab to moisten clean water, and scrub the surface lightly. Some people think that decontamination with fire wine or thinner will be better but in fact those liquids with high volatility. This may corrode the surface of the diaphragm and cause damage that is difficult to repair. If you are elegant, distilled water is sufficient.
3. Speaker plug. The speaker plug is one of the few exposed metal bits in the whole speaker, and it is the easiest to rust. You must also be careful when cleaning it. First, after loosening the metal button, remove the wire, and then lightly brush the surface with a rag dipped in fire wine. Some people use WD-40 to clean, but in fact, WD-40 is too corrosive. It will corrode the surface metal of the horn plug while removing rust. Using fire wine is milder than the effect. After cleaning the surface, twist the paper towel into a pointed shape, and then moisten it with hot wine to clean the concealed position of the insert.
4. Tweeter. The tweeter is the weakest part of the entire speaker. If you accidentally clean the diaphragm, it will dent the diaphragm, which greatly affects the sound. The safest cleaning method is to use a small air pump for cleaning the camera lens to blow away the dust on the unit. Then use an old soft toothbrush to brush the dust around the unit super lightly. It must not be wiped with a damp cloth, it will dent easily and may leave water stains.
5. Sound speakers. Do not wipe the surface of the speaker with a damp cloth, because the surface of the speaker is too humid. This will affect the durability and tone of the unit. After wiping with a dry cloth, spray a dry cloth with wax spray. A protective film can be formed with two wipes, and the appearance is much brighter.